BOOK REVIEW ― Entice Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.11) by J. Kenner







"I didn’t understand passion until I met Damien, the man who turned my world upside down and swept me off my feet. 

And though our life together feels perfect, we can’t escape our secrets--and the danger that continually threatens to surface.

But for one night, I seek a respite. A birthday wish for my husband, my lover, my friend—one absolutely perfect night.

It is my most ardent wish.

And I only hope that it will come true…"

Rating & Review

    

description You’re not alone. I’m right there with you, baby. If there are ghosts, we’ll fight them together. And I promise you, we’ll win.



The first time I came across J. Kenner and fell in love with Damien and Nikki was in 2014. It's 2017 and I can honestly say that, four years later, Damien and Nikki still manage to make me swoon.

There have been times where I have lost interest in a series because it was stretched for longer than it was necessary. I don't know Kenner does it but she has kept her fans engaged in Damien and Nikki so much so that whenever she mentions that she is going to write another novella, all of us go crazy wanting to know what and how it is going to be. With Entice Me, it was exactly the same.

Page after page, word after word, Kenner kept me rooted to my seat, drowning in Damien and Nikki's passion. The love that these two share is swoon worthy and off-the-charts hot. As always Entice Me was another great addition to Damien and Nikki's story!


description I can’t help but wonder if there will ever be a time when I’ll no longer have such a deep, sensual, visceral reaction to nothing more than the sight of him.



Comments