BOOK REVIEW ― For All The Evers by Debra Anastasia






"Fallen Billow should be in college like most of her friends, but instead she’s raising her brother and working as a housekeeper at a vintage local hotel. It’s back-breaking work, but not nearly as challenging as fending off unwanted advances from the hotel’s owner. 

Thomas McHugh is fighting for our country, across the globe and decades before Fallen Billow was even born. So there’s no way they’re soul mates. There’s no way he can be desperate to see her, hold her, kiss her. Except there is. 

Is it a dream when he inks his name on her skin? Is it a delusion when she puts her hands on his face and says she loves him? Nothing has ever felt more real. 

Fate has etched paths for Thomas and Fallen that even time cannot touch. A Purple Heart proclaims Thomas’ valor and bravery. And his death. But Fallen dares to dream of the impossible. She wants Thomas to stay. Just stay. 

A tribute to all who have served our country, this novel honors the impossible beauty of love and the endless power of hope. Come open your heart and celebrate the many facets of bravery with Fallen and Thomas. "



Rating & Review
  
     



I know I'm a hopeless romantic but Debra Anastasia, you make me swoon. The story behind this novel is an endearing one and knowing the love and effort put into this book makes it that much more...Everything. But don't just take my word for it.

For All the Evers is a beautiful and heartbreaking story. A lost and world weary girl experiences something overwhelming and amazing. But she doesn't know why or how. She doesn't know if it's real or not. She only knows how special it is. With clues and outside help she begins to piece together the mystery of her love.

I have no trouble admitting the prologue had me choking up on the first page and the tears flowing by the time I flipped the page. I had tears running down my face repeatedly. 

The feels...wow.
Heartache
Longing
Despair
Love

You will feel them all. But even stronger is the HOPE. I can't even begin to tell you how intensely I loved this book. So take pity on my previously broken heart and share the wonder that this story brings.



Read & Reviewed by Becky Rendon 

Comments