BOOK REVIEW ― Boston by Alexis Alvarez





"Parker Minelli, a fitness trainer and cover model, is every woman's dream. His Boston accent, chiseled abs and easy-going nature have women flocking to him. But when he meets author Abby, whose brains are bigger than his biceps, he sets out to prove that he's more than just a pretty face. 

Abby is thrilled—and a little breathless—when Parker agrees to work with her on her next book release. However, they soon discover that while opposites may attract, that doesn't mean that they can overcome their differences. Especially when Parker's supermodel ex-girlfriend reappears. 

Will they be able to see the big picture and accept each other as they are, or will their differences close the book on their chance at love? "



Rating & Review

 
 
 
 
 



Sigh.....Sigh........Sigh

Okay so we are all, ALL, guilty of it at some point. Objectify the models on book covers, people on the street, photos on Facebook . or Instagram. We all do it. Wrapped up in the fantasy our minds create for this particular dream boat.

You can kid yourself, but you can't lie to me. Personally, I think this story just fuels the fire of want and desire.

Abby the author vs. "Boston" the model

Who will win in the verbal, sensual, teasing smack down? Who will get the other strumming with desire? Which one will rule the bedroom? 

I read a book earlier this year that focused on an author love story. It made me hopeful. But this book, holy Hell! It's sinfully steamy, teases your body, and leaves you breathless with unfulfilled longing. Oh yeah, and the chemistry, yikes....

Did you ever wonder about authors and cover models? I didn't before but now I can't stop myself. As bad as it is, we all have a favorite, and now imagining that model getting frisky with the author, acting out the scenes, well that adds a whole new level of hot!

My hormones were raging and I can definitely say, I would have caved like a house of cards if Boston even looked my way. So live your fantasy out with the hot cover model and pretend to be the author in this book. Both have moves you didn't see coming...

oh and I forgot to mention...squee! The cover of this book, yeah drool worthy. I do wish that there would be a sneak peek of the cover from the book though....maybe a calendar of the shots they talk about...would probably sell the book for ten times the price!



Read & Reviewed by Becky Rendon

Comments