BOOK REVIEW ― ANTI STEPBROTHER by Tijan




"He told me to 'settle, girl.' 
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?' 
He said I was an ‘easy target.’ 
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks. 
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha. 

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother. 

Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and the smallest amount of stalker-ish, but if Caden Banks thought he could tell me what to do, he had another thing coming. 

I came to college with daydreams about being with my stepbrother, but what if I fell for the anti-stepbrother instead?"



Rating & Review

 
 
  
 
  
 
  
 
  


5 ab licking stars, 5 tattooed bad boy licking stars, and a modest 5 take home the H and keep him forever in your bed stars....



Points to be made before my review:
Squeee I got to read it before release!!!!!!
It's Tijan!
Omgoodness, Caden!


Now back to the regularly scheduled reviewing...

I am not Tijan's biggest fan- I know this because I'm Facebook friends with people who are much better Tijan Stalkers, but I have loved every story of hers I have read. She just has a way with making you fall for her characters and keeping you up all night to finish her books. ( Ask my hubby by who was grumbling at 4 AM about the light from my kindle)

* When enthused about a new Tijan book, do NOT start reading at 11:50 PM. Especially if you know better, have work the next day, or need to function for your children. The more you know...*

Where to start, oh yeah, I freaking love step brother romances. They are like crack cocaine and dark chocolate...well actually I've never gone the cocaine route but you get me right? Anyway, apparently others are tired of the genre- me, never. I suck them up on my kindle faster than I could read them. But I digress because Caden is the anti stepbrother. Yes, you heard me- not her step brother.

Caden is a hot, muscled tattooed up Greek God of perfection. He has a bit of an attitude and he also happens to be an a**hole according to Summer. If that isn't enough to set your ovaries on fire, just wait because he will. He will liquify any and all reproductive organs in your body- service message number 2.

Sadly, Summer is that girl. The one who crushes on the douche in high school because he's SO pretty. Feels like it's gonna happen especially now that they live in the same house. She daydreams and the whole shebang...Yes, THAT girl. But as we all know,  dreams do not make it reality.

Scene change, no longer running down memory lane...
Summer puts her big girl panties on and tries to get over the image of him screwing another girl against a wall- well practically. Storming into a wall of hot muscles...or as I previously mentioned, Caden.

You may not fall in a puddle at his feet at his opening line but...give him time to worm into your heart.

As I mentioned I am a fan of Tijan's work, but don't let that sway your view of my review. Anti Stepbrother has it all.

a cocky a**hole... you can guess who that is, you might be surprised
a confused young woman or two
a bit@hy skank who used to be friends
a sibling rivalry
first fights
and some seriously hot chemistry


Yeah, it's well rounded. So to those that love a fun, ovary liquifying good time. Pick up your copy today. Just know despite what, the name on the review says... Caden is mine. My name is totally Summer....once I get it legally changed...



Read and Reviewed by Becky Rendon

Comments