SUNDAY FEATURE POST





Here is the all new Sunday Feature Post! I've been running around and preparing for my entrance exams I really did not have time to put one together for the Friday Feature. And guess what? You get more deals and Book Worm News! YAY!



Oh my god!!! There has been so much happening in the Book World! Here are all the latest news!



The paperback version of It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover is on sale at an INSANELY low price of $7.99 (reg.16.33), making it cheaper than the Kindle version!! And from what I can see it is still available at this price so snag your copy ASAP!  


In case you missed it, Moonshot by Alessandra Torre is now up for pre-order!!  This is a Second Chance Sports Romance and one that definitely sounds worth the read! "I tried to stay away. I couldn’t. Then, the team started losing. Women started dying. And everything in my perfect world broke apart."

The Fireworks Exploded by Tara Sivec is now live!!!  This is the third book in the The Holidays Series continuing  "Sam and Noel's whirlwind Christmas romance shot through Valentine's Day and is exploding on the Fourth of July!"


OMG! OMG! OMG! All 3 books in HADES HANGMAN SERIES by Tilli Cole are available for $0.99 each!! I have heard FANTASTIC things about this book and can't wait to finally start them!! "A meeting that should never have happened. Many years ago, two children from completely different worlds forged a connection, a fateful connection, an unbreakable bond that would change their lives forever… "

 









            


            


            


   



That's all for today!!! Keep an eye out on the blog page to get more sales and book news and recommendations! 


Comments