BOOK REVIEW ― Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5) by Emma Hart







"If I thought Holly Woods was crazy before, I was wrong.


Devin is finally married. Nonna's on the wedding warpath. Drake might be getting ideas. His mom just dropped a bombshell, and Bek is caught between a hot as hell FBI agent and my super-sweet little brother.

And I still don't have the shoe closet Drake promised me when he moved in six months ago.

At least there's one positive: the old, abandoned Holly Woods Theater is about to reopen, and there's nothing like a theater opening to bring people together... And make crazy grandmothers forget proposal agendas.

Until that theater comes with a dead body. A very, very, very dead body.

Chaos is coming to town.

Everything I've ever known about Holly Woods might just be about to change. "




Rating & Review




Wow. Wow. Wow. Simply wow!



descriptionI’m a lot unstable, but in all the right ways. It’s part of the reason why you love me.




To say Drake and Noelle are my all time favourite couple... Well, that is just the understatement of the year!

I don't know how Emma does it, but once again she delivered another jaw dropping book in the Holly Woods Files Series and I can't even begin to tell you how engrossed I was in this book. The queen of opening lines striked again! The book opens to a bone-chilling chapter and it got me hooked from the very first word. The premise that Hart built from just the Prologue was so mysterious, dark and to a point screamed about something heinous even before it was mentioned.

I devoured each word, sentence and pages. I just could not put it down!

Twirled Bond delivers the mystery, intrigue and love ten-fold. There were moments I was shocked at the revelations relating to the case. There were moments I was smiling because of the sheer amazing-ness of the characters. There were moments I literally held my breath because there so much love! And as is the case with this series , I tried to guess who the killer was and you know what... I did get it right! I mean, I feel so accomplished in getting the killer right and that too in the first guess!

Emma, as in the previous books, didn't leave any breadcrumbs that could easily lead to the killer. There was not a single thing that pointed towards the killer because any evidence that DID point to him was tampered by the victim itself. You see... If you want to guess who the killer is, that is exactly what you will have to do. You have to guess or better yet go with your instinct.




descriptionDroelle is like the ultimate relationship goal. If you were on Instagram, you’d even have your own hashtag and everything. Even Twitter would feature you on one of those stupid at-relationship-underscore-goals accounts.




The book hasn't come far only in terms of its plot and the mystery but also in the relationships of the Bond family. Every relationship, every character has matured so much since the first book. Especially Drake and Noelle and Nonna and Noelle.

Drake and Noelle are my absolute favorite of the Hart's couples and to watch them grow together and see such a different side of their relationship that was full of understanding and love. *sigh* It made my heart so happy. I just simply love everything about Drake and Noelle and what their relationship stands for. The banter, the love, the understanding, the chemistry and throw in the real-ness of their relationship it is pretty damn perfect. With these two I always want more, no matter what.

And Nonna! OMG! Nonna and Noelle, I can't even. Their relationship was at it's best!

Twirled Bond was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. It is just so well thought out and planned, theories after theories, my head was spinning!

This book is PERFECT and if Emma had planned to end this right here, I would not have minded but given the fact that I am sucker of anything Holly Woods Files... I want it all! And the last two chapters and that ending?! That ending was everything and so much more!



descriptionIt’s in my job description. Noelle Bond, private investigator extraordinaire, cupcake lover, shoe whore, and Drake Nash’s pain in the ass.


Comments