Book Review ― Dirty Girl (Dirty Girl Duet #1) by Meghan March







"Desperately seeking rich, famous, single guy with a giant cock to make my lying, cheating, should’ve-been-born-dickless ex-boyfriend realize what he’s just lost.
Oh, and I give great head. Just sayin’. 



No man in his right mind would answer that ad.
Except thousands did.
My name is Greer Karas, and I should never be allowed near another bottle of booze again. Because when I drink, my friend and I do stupid things. Like take a page out of my older brother Creighton’s playbook and post something completely asinine on the Internet. Waking up with a giant hangover to find my humiliating personal ad has gone viral is not my finest moment.
Cue my look of shock when one of Hollywood’s hottest new bad boys, Cavanaugh Westman, comes knocking at my door and drops his pants to prove that he does indeed have a giant cock.
What he doesn’t have is an explanation for why he disappeared from my life without a word three years ago, only to show up on the big screen two years later, killing bad guys in action flicks.
And now he wants me again.
What the hell do I do now?"





Rating & Review

   





description She's not the girl who got away; she's the one I walked away from. Life doesn't always give us second chances, but this one is mine and I'm taking it. And her.


Greer Karas is Creighton's sister [ The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy ] and while this book stands very well on its own there are slight references in the story that carry forward from Crey's and it will help clear up the otherwise blind spots. Oh and well because I read all three in one sitting and they are so so so good! I highly recommend Crey and Holly's book!

Moving on to the book, Greer is strong and very independent and quite literally hates anything that will hinder that. Suffering from a heart break after breaking up with her long time boyfriend, Greer drowns herself in alcohol and ends up putting up an advertisement on the internet, which, uh...

Desperately seeking rich, famous, single guy with a giant cock to make my lying, cheating, should’ve-been-born-dickless ex-boyfriend realize what he’s just lost.

Yeeeaaaahhh... I would be mortified too Greer.


description I would lie, cheat, and steal to call this woman my own.


Cavanaugh Westman is Hollywood's hottest new bad boy and the one who got away... Actually, more like walked away from Greer three years ago and messed her up. Now he comes knocking at her door and drops his pants to prove that he does meet the criteria and moves to bang the hell out of her. I mean phew!! That scene was H-O-T!

Now, although the book is off the charts hot and has plenty and I mean PLENTY of hot, rough, dirty filthy sex, there was something that was lacking in this book. With Creighton and Holly I was in hook, line and sinker. I need the pull and push and more sexual tension. The intensity was there between the characters but there was some element missing that would have made it more believable and real.
I needed the heart-to-heart talks, the connection between Cav and Greer that went beyond their need to be physical with each other.

BUT!
BUT! Keeping all that aside...

THAT CLIFFHANGER!!! I mean... What? How? Since when? Are you shitting me?! I NEED the next book like NOW!

Dirty Girl is sinful, erotic, brazen and oh so dirty. And then Cav is definitely a step forward than Crey in the partaking of dirty, filthy and sexy department. But I still love me some Crey. You guys can keep Cav.

When it comes to my final rating, it is a solid 4 for the smuttiness alone. But when roping in the story I would give it a 3. So in keeping it in between I would give this book a 3.5.
If you are looking for a book that is sizzling with passion and sex that is bound to leave you dirty in the best way possible, then look no further. This is the one!


description Life doesn’t always give us second chances, but this one is mine and I’m taking it. And her.



Comments