Rapturous (Quantum, #4) by M.S. Force | BOOK REVIEW


Rapturous (Quantum, #4)Rapturous by M.S. Force

Buy RAPTUROUS (Kindle)
Buy QUANTUM SERIES (Kindle)

"The story begun in the initial Quantum Trilogy picks up on Oscar night after Academy Award-winning director Hayden Roth kisses the woman he desires above all others, even though he knows she can never be his. Addison York craves her boss’s best friend, Hayden, but he has never given her an ounce of encouragement—until tonight when he kissed her after winning the Oscar. Was that kiss the start of something or another in a long line of frustrations where Hayden is concerned? Something is keeping him from acting on the attraction that simmers between them, and Addie is determined to find out what it is. But when she stumbles upon the secret that Hayden, Flynn and her other close friends have kept from her, will she allow hurt feelings to get in the way of true love? When Hayden won’t share his BDSM lifestyle with her, Addie decides to conduct her own research. Will she be intrigued or repulsed? And what will Hayden do when he finds out how she’s been spending her evenings?"
                   

My Thoughts


description ...I didn't want it until I had it, and now it's all I want. She is all I want."

I LOVED the first three books in the Quantum Series and I seriously believed that Flynn and Natalie were the ultimate couple. You know, the ones that you keep coming back to after reading the next book in the series about a different couple? Yeah, Flynn and Natalie where that for me. They still are but Hayden and Addison are in equal running with them!

When I had finished the first book, Virtuous I had a huge dislike towards Hayden. I can't pin point exactly what it was, maybe it was his behavior or dialogues or simple they Ms. Force presented him to us, I just didn't like him! But then as we slowly moved towards Valorous and Victorious I started to like him. Not because he changed or cleaned up his act. No. It was because I realized that there were multiple facets to Hayden Roth and he kept himself so closed off that it would take something monumental for him to actually reveal his true self. And you know what? He did come undone by none other than Flynn's assistant Addison York!

From the moment Hayden kissed Addison in front of the whole world, the undercurrent tension that was between them... Gosh! Let's just say it wasn't "under" anymore.

Hayden and Addie... They are EXPLOSIVE, DYNAMIC and PERFECT for each other!

description I'm her partner. Me. No one else. I realize tears are running down my face, and I don't care that I'm crying for the first time in my adult life in front of someone I barely know. My heart breaks at the thought of her doing those things with anyone but me."

I wish.
I wish.
I wish I could just post the whole dialogue but I would have given a lot away.
I wish I could just post the whole dialogue so that you could feel a smidgen of what I had felt when I read this scene. I felt so heartbroken over Hayden's predicament. Let's face it, when an Alpha male is brought down to tears you just can't handle it! I actually had to stop for a minute to absorb what had actually transpired between the two.

Hayden and Addie's intensity is just OFF THE CHARTS!
After this little blip when they finally got together I actually squealed and kicked my legs! I was just so HAPPY!

description You're the only one I want. You're the only one I've ever felt this way about, and I'll never feel this way about anyone but you."

Sigh! This... I was in La La Land and flying on Cloud 9 at this point.

Like any other couple Hayden and Addie definitely had hardships. But their hardships weren't exactly from outside influence. Their hardships came in the form of Hayden's own insecurities and Addison's father. And just like any of our favorite couple they not only crossed, they jumped through those hurdles and came out stronger than ever.

Squeeeee!!! This book was so so so good and it was an absolute joy for me to read this and to see the whole Quantum family come together was nothing short of bliss for me.

I didn't think that I would actually love Hayden. Like yes. Love no. But I did! Gosh did I love his character so much! It was just do amazing to see Hayden transform. Sure, that tough guy still exists but by the end of the book he had a certain warmth to him that had previously lacked.

Ms. Force did such an amazing job with this book and to make me love a character that I had previously hated is nothing short of amazing.


4.5 Stars! 



Comments