Unwrap Me: A Stark Ever After Novella by J. Kenner | BOOK REVIEW


Unwrap Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.9)Unwrap Me by J. Kenner
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Buy Unwrap Me (Kindle)

"Damien Stark is my greatest Christmas wish come true. Immensely powerful and devastatingly sexy, he can undo me with the slightest touch, and with just one glance, he can see straight into my soul. 

We both have dark secrets, twisted pieces of our pasts that only the other one understands. Though our fierce love and passion keeps me alive, sometimes I wonder what would've happened if Damien and I hadn't met in exactly the way we did. 

How would my life have been different? Would another man have laid claim to my body and my heart? Or were Damien and I destined to be together no matter the cost?"

My Thoughts


Give me any book with Damien and Nikki Stark and I will blindly read it. I, personally, love how J. Kenner keeps feeding my Damien obsession with these short stories. The moment I find that there is new one going to put I just reach an all new state of bliss. No kidding!

Unwrap Me is yet another great novella by J. Kenner. She provides us stories with enough drama to keep you engaged till the last page is turned and of course, plenty of hot sexy encounters.

Looking back and comparing it to the other novellas of this Series , this time Kenner has changed it.

The blurb says:

I wonder what would've happened if Damien and I hadn't met in exactly the way we did. How would my life have been different? Would another man have laid claim to my body and my heart? Or were Damien and I destined to be together no matter the cost?

I can only say this... I sure as hell, did not expect what Kenner presented! It was so different and you will have to read what I'm talking about because I can't explain anything without giving you THE spoiler!

If you like me love Damien and Nikki then you will not be disappointed. No matter how short these novellas are, Kenner manages to make me fall in love with Damien all over again.

I highly recommend Unwrap Me for all Damien and Nikki lovers. If you haven't read this series then I highly recommend you to read it NOW!!! You will sure as hell become addicted to them.

I just can't wait to read more Damien and Nikki novellas.

4.5 Stars!

__________________________________

FULL SERIES: http://amzn.to/1ly5AJ5

Comments