The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey | BOOK REVIEW


The Allure of Julian Lefray (The Allure, #1)The Allure of Julian Lefray by R.S. Grey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Allure of Julian Lefray (Kindle)
The Allure of Julian Lefray (Paperback)


From: JosephineKeller@LLDesigns.com
To: LilyNBlack@gmail.com
Subject: Justin Timberlake Nudes!


Lily, you predictable perv. I knew you’d open this email faster if I tempted you with a glimpse of JT's “PP”. Well, put your pants back on and grab some bubbly because I have much better news to share.

I GOT A JOB!

As of tomorrow, I’ll be the new executive assistant at Lorena Lefray Designs. I am SO excited, but there’s one itty bitty problem: I won’t be Lorena’s assistant. I’ll be working for her older brother, Julian.

I know what you're thinking- "But Jo, what’s the problem?"

Google him. Now. He’s the man in the fitted navy suit whose face reminds you that there’s hope yet for this cruel, ugly world. Keep scrolling…Do you see those dimples? Yup. That’s the Julian Lefray I will be reporting to tomorrow morning.

Lord, help us all...

XO,
Jo




My Thoughts



I have been in a slump for the past month or so and no book was good enough, but boy did this book bring me out of it.

I, have always, really enjoyed the type of characters R.S. Grey created. She made Jo lovable and relatable and Julian has to be the most sweetest and straightforward hero as of now.


Jo is a small-town fashion blogger who knows what she wants and will do anything to achieve them. And what's the best place for a fashion aspirant to fulfill her dreams? Dum, dum dum!

NEW YORK CITY!

The city that never sleeps, the city what dreams are made of. But she soon learns that getting a job in a competitive city isn't the easiest thing in the world. What I loved the most about Jo is that she didn't let her dire circumstances bring her down. She made the best out of her situations.

Enter Julian Lefray. Julian is a wealthy businessman who lives in Boston but currently resides in New York to help his sister. Julian is your typical playboy but there is more than meets the eye. He is fun, witty, loyal and flirty.

I loved the constant banter and flirting between Jo and Julian. Their quick wittiness was something that I was looking forward to page after page. It was so much fun watching them want each other one minute and keeping each other at bay the next. It was HILARIOUS!!!!

And I happened to have a first while reading. I have never highlighted a chapter in my life. EVER! But I did! Look out for Chapter 29 , that was the one I highlighted from start to finish. I wish! I really wish I could give you sneak peak.

.
.
.
.
.

Okay fine, here it is

"...as we stepped into the doorway of the living room and were met by a sight that was so un-seeable, all the therapy in the world wouldn't be able to erase it. The scene we stepped into was straight out of 50 Shades of Grey - Geriatric Edition."


I think that should explain what it was about!

The Allure of Julian Lefray was a quick and easy read and the most fun I've had after a very long time, while reading.

I recommend this book to all those who are looking for an enjoyable read that would, probably, leave you in hysterical fits.






Comments